Wednesday, May 19, 2004

How clean is your house?!

Hello again.
I managed to catch Kim & Aggie on the box tonight in their fantastic programme 'How Clean is your house?'. It never ceases to amaze me how absolutely disgusting some of these people's houses are! Now, my house is not particularly tidy (though I'm always working on it) - but some of these are just gross! So much muck & filth. How can they live like they do???
Most is just sheer laziness or the fact that perhaps they had never been taught how to do some of the basics - like washing up, or hoovering!

I did treat myself to the book that accompanies the series and gives lots of tips on cleaning etc., and little short cuts - so, needless to say, I've been frantically going through various rooms in the house trying to make sure everything is lovely & clean!

Though, having a toddler in the house, I do find it quite difficult to keep the house spotless - although at present, the army of ants which are appearing in their single marching line is a good incentive at the moment to make sure there isn't too much lying around!

Well, it's midnight and I have to get little'n off to the nursery tomorrow and try to get there on time for a change, though there is a rule now that car's aren't supposed to drive in through the school grounds until after 9.15 - which makes this a real nuisance as a few yards of walking with a little one can take an eternity! I'm sure I'll manage though - nearly always do :)

Until next time folks ~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home