Thursday, May 20, 2004

Karma Karma Chameleon

Hello!
Well, it's that time again - to change my hair colour :)
Over the years I think I must have gone through pretty much most shades, apart from shocking pink & purple - and I haven't quite gotten to the blue rinse just yet :)

I thought I'd try out one of those kits where you get the highlights included as well included. Not for the novice - but as I've had years of experience it wasn't too bad. Result was good though - phew!

I've only had one serious disaster - going from dark brown to blonde in one sweep was not the smartest move, ending up with blonde, orange and green patches! Fortunately I had a hat which gave good coverage in order for me to get to the chemist & purchase another colour to sort out the damage.
Fortunately the colour covered it all rather nicely - but it seemed a bit of a waste of a morning! My daughters thought it was hilarious at the time.

I can remember yonks ago, when my mother did something similar - only her hair was alot longer - she had dark brown hair too & tried going blonde - only she ended up looking like a carrot! Bright orange! Dad was sent out that time to get the dye to change it back! Oh, how me and my brother laughed - up in our rooms!

Well, that's all for today. I will have to see what evolves tomorrow. :)

bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home