Tuesday, May 25, 2004

A change is as good as a rest...

so they say!

Hello again.

It's been a busy old day today - after a weekend of deliberating I decided to change my domain hosting service for one that could offer me a whole lot more, for a whole lot less - so that can't be bad. So, today, I've been busy setting up all the bits & pieces relating to my new account & dealing with my old account. It's amazing how different two companies can be when it comes to dealing with customers needs.

This evening i've been busy uploading all my website files etc., (it's still going strong!) in readiness for when the domain gets fully transfered across. Details will follow in a later blog.

I also decided on the spur of the moment to change the lounge around - making a nice space for my little boy to play without walking into the table all the time!

Bit of a shock though for my husband when he came home this afternoon! I really should warn him. He's come home to whole rooms been re-decorated in the past without so much as a warning other than asking him what colour he prefers - then - hey presto - job done!

Strike whilst the iron's hot. Seize the day.

I'm not very good at being idle - I nearly always have to be doing something or other.

I changed the bedroom around at the weekend - fed up with having to squeeze around the bed in order to get in or out of the room. An odd shaped room really, but it works better now.

I'm also in the process of re-vamping the garden - so last week the conservatory was painted, and the patio cemented up. Still working on demolishing the wretched pond - such a mammoth job - but then it is a most humungous fish pond! Goodness knows what kind of fish lived in it - we inherited the remnants of the pond when we bought the house and it has been a continual eye-sore for nearly three years since we moved here. It won't be here much past the end of the summer though I can tell you that for nothing!

I'm ultimately trying to make the garden as child friendly as I possibly can - on as little money as possible. It may take a little while though.

Anyway, change...
it is a marvellous thing - keeps you on your toes, stops things getting stale.

Must go now, I have a video to review for some market research company - I was accosted in the shopping centre last week - will get quized on it tomorrow!

Thank you for reading. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home