Wednesday, May 26, 2004

There's a worm at the bottom of the garden...

... and his name is wiggly woo

Do you ever have one of those days when you get a tune into your head and it just won't disappear?

Well, courtesy of CBeebies - I have a tune, or two in my head today that simply won't disappear.

....I'm a tot, je suis en tot, tilly, tom & Tiny, we're the tots from tots tv, 1,2 3...

Oh no! Not another one.

Too much children's tv for me I think!

I swore when I was expecting that my child wouldn't succumb to The Tweenies & The Teletubbies. My little boy loves them - he dances & claps when they are on, laughs at things they do - so how can I refuse?
He does get more serious tv - he seems to love Blue Peter, already at this early age, (1 1/2), together with Newsround - which is good as it's the only news programme these days I will subject myself too.
Come Christmas I can see myself getting out some wire hangers & tinsel & making the advent candle thing, as have so many generations before.

Well, only a short blog today i'm afraid - trying to get these tunes out of my head and so am going to go and listen to something relaxing & calming.

Bye for now...

...Bob the builder
Can we fix it?
Bob the builder
Yes we can!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home