Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Deep Purple / Purple Haze

Hi Folks,

Sorry it's been so long since I last wrote - it's been a manic few days doing lots of mystery shops - as many as 5 in one day!  Phew!

Crazy crazy.

This week is a little calmer, but next week will be even better.

I met up with an old friend last week whilst meeting up with another friend - all of us ex-IBMers and all moved on to different pastures.  Not necessarily greener - but just a different shade!  So that was a pleasant end to an extremely hectic mystery shopping day!

Oh yes, the title of today's blog - Purple!

I dyed my hair again yesterday - roots needed doing etc., it took me ages & three shops of looking before I found the colour I wanted to use.  Ultraviolet Brown by L'oreal.  (I'm writing this down like this so I don't forget next time I go to do my hair - as I can never remember which one I used last - hopless!)

It came out lovely.  You can't see the purple until I'm in light.  Like a purple haze :)

If you know me you will know I adore the colour Purple, and if you don't, you do now!

I don't go overboard though I must hasten to add,  and hubby will vouch for that. 

I did find a website the other day www.purple.com - a totally purple page with and faq link right in the middle of it - which disappears after a few seconds so you have to be quick!  Totall useless sight - but quite clever at the same time.

Ah, and also, talking of purple, I bought a fantastic double cd last week too - Purple Rainbows - a compilation of tracks by Deep Purple / Rainbow / and their offspring - Gillan, Whitesnake, Dio.  Fantastic!!  They don't make them like they used too - though the charts are changing it seems these days.  The first ever concert I went to was Ian Gillan on his Magic Tour  - it was fantastic!!!  Portsmouth Guildhall - 1980something.    Those were the days.

Well, that's it for now - writing not flowing so well today.

Come back again and I'll try to write a little sooner!

Byeeee

 

 

 

 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home