Saturday, June 26, 2004

She has flown

Hi folks,

Today has been a strange day.

My youngest daughter is no on a plane flying halfway around the world to Australia for her year long adventure.

I decided to cash some money out and change it for her into Australian Dollars so that I knew she would have a reasonable amount of money on her for when she got to Perth. Whilst I was in the travel agents sorting this out I was fine until I asked the clerk how easy it was to send money out to Australia. Fortunately she explained things quite quickly and succinctly, as I had to do a runner as I could feel the tears welling up.

Bugger, here they go again!

This coming year will be a strange one I feel.

This time tomorrow my little girl will be in Singapore before she makes a short stop at my father's in Kuala Lumpur.

In a week's time that's when the real worries will probably set in, as that's when they head to Perth for the first leg of their journey.

I helped her set up her own Blog yesterday, so it will be easier for her to keep in touch with everyone - I will add a link later (Once I've vetted her content!! just in case!)
It will give me peace of mind too :)

Well, that's it for today I'm afraid - I need an early night - it's been a tiring day emotionally.

Please come back soon!

Pauline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home