Monday, May 31, 2004

Oh mummy, guinea pig food not so nice :(

Hi folks,

Just a short Blog today. Yesterday my little boy was not at all well, he had a temperature of approximately 102, he was very hot basically, and was very difficult to keep happy. It is very rare for him to sit still for more than 10 minutes, but he was laid out on the sofa for some time.

He is full of beans today - a complete contrast to yesterday.

I can only put his illness down to his eating a whole load of guinea pig food and / or drinking from the rabbit's water container. :(

Unfortunately I don't have eyes in the back of my head, and don't have x-ray vision to see through walls in order to ensure my little boy isn't doing things that he shouldn't be doing - but, suffice it to say, I will be making sure he can't access the guinea pig food any more.

A warning to be had then I guess, make sure all your pet food is well stashed away, as you don't want little ones eating it and making themselves ill.

That's all for now.

Please drop by again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home