Thursday, July 01, 2004

I give up!

Hello again,

I thought I would just tweak my Blog layout again this evening, just to tidy up a few little niggley bits - but - it has not gone as smoothly as I would like. I just change one small thing - say a graphic - fairly straightforward - and it throws the whole blog off course!

It has been a very frustrating evening.

No less frustrating than my day - so I guess it caps it off quite nicely!

That's all for today I'm afraid!
Apologies for my Blog's incompleteness - I'm sure I will fix the problem that's bugging me shortly - so please bear with me if when you look at it next time it may have slightly altered!

Let's hope I have a more fruitful day tomorrow - without getting a drenching - our lovely summer weather!

Bye for now

Please drop in again...

Pauline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home