Sunday, June 27, 2004

The eagle has landed!

Hi Folks,

Well, today I got the phone call that I was waiting for - my daughter had made it to singapore ok! Not so her luggage! That, apparently, is on it's way to Melbourne!
I hope this isn't an indicator of the rest of her adventure.
Hopefully though, it will be delivered to her tomorrow, before she heads of to Kuala Lumpur, otherwise, they are going to have to deliver it to them there!
Credit due though, the airline in question, did give them 200 singapore dollars each to get themselves some of the necessaries to tide them over until their luggage re-appears. So that can't be all bad!

I've had a strange weekend, quite stressful emotionally, but I'm sure I will survive. It's not every day one waves their daughter off, knowing that they probably won't see her for a whole year. Being a pisces, I'm afraid I find these kinds of things quite difficult.

Well, I think that is all I am going to write this evening - I have a pounding headache and need a soak in the bath.

Thank you for reading, please drop by again. :)

Pauline

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home