Thursday, July 22, 2004

Happy networking

Hello again!

Hopefully my blog will flow a little better today.

Last night I had a couple of inspirational conversations courtesy of MSN with some ex colleagues and and old school friend of mine - both of whom are in the process of setting up their own business ventures.

Bouncing ideas off of one another was very stimulating and got me thinking about my own little venture - which would help one of theirs. 

This evening, I attending an Everywoman Focus Group which was a network meeting for women entrepreneurs - in the process of starting or already running their own businesses.  It was very motivational and inspiring to see all these other women doing their own thing, being enthusiastic and giving good advice based upon their own experiences.

I think I will be going to a few more of these types of meetings.  Trying to run your own business from home can be quite a solitary venture so these kinds of things are wonderful.

For any of you ladies who may be reading this check out www.everywoman.co.uk lots of good advice.  They run events all over the UK I believe.

From this evening's gathering I may, perhaps, even be lucky enough to get a small amount of work which will be really cool. 

Well, that's it for tonight as I'm tired and it's past midnight already!  Where does the time go to??

Come back soon.

Thank you for reading

PaulineA :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home