Sunday, September 05, 2004

It's been ages & ages!!!

Hello Folks,

I'm not sure how many people, if any, read my blogs - I'd like to think someone does - so if you are reading this and have been reading them in the past - humble apologies for having to wait so long for this next one!

It has been incredibly busy these past few weeks...
"So what's new?" I hear you say

Well...

My youngest daughter has celebrated her 19th birthday down in the land of Oz and has now moved on to Perth to continue her year long adventure - though there's only 10 months left of it now, as she's been away for two months already! Geez time flies!

My eldest daughter has been home for the summer, working two jobs in an attempt to have money saved up for next term at Uni, pay off her car insurance, mot, tax etc., and pay for her living expenses when she goes on a placement in Germany for three months!

All this global travelling by my girls!

I've been busy planning all the necessaries for our holiday in a couple of weeks - like car rental and airport parking - all important stuff - but can take a bit of time to find the relevant deals!


Both me and my husband have been doing lots of research these last few weeks in light of our potential business venture. I think it will all pay off in the end!
And this weekend we've been checking out our potential business purchase and meeting the current owners. They were lovely genuine people. It looks incredibly promising - all we need to do is to play with some figures and ultimately decide on whether we will need to re-arrange our house - and hope we don't get beaten to the post!

All exciting stuff I can assure you.

Well, certainly more exciting than the flippin' housework which seems to be always never ending.

Oh, we did have Jon's mum over for part of this week, so we had lots of days out, and little'n ended up going to bed late every night! Hopefully I'll get him back into his routine before we head off to the sunny mediteranean.

Well that's it for now. Got to sort out my Avon letters for my customers!

Drop by again soon.

Pauline

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home