Wednesday, September 08, 2004

PMT!

Hi Folks,
Well, these last few days have been THE most infuriating!!

I'm not sure if there is anything such as Post Menstrual Tension - perhaps someone can enlighten me if there is such a thing - cos it's certainly not Pre-menstrual and it's doing my head in!!

The slightest thing has either upset me or made me ready to kill someone - it has been that extreme.

I was heading to work the other day and a piece of music came on the radio - Jon & Vangelis - I'll find my way home. I love this piece of music and had decided some time ago, morbid though it may seem, it would be a good piece to have played at my funeral (this came about at the time my husband's father was terminally ill, and thought it would be a good idea to decide on things earlier on in case anything happened to either of us), and the tears were streaming down my face making it almost impossible to drive for a while.

Yet, yesterday - I had to phone a certain british telephone company about some problems with a phone socket. After 19 minutes on hold I managed to speak to someone who told me I was speaking to the wrong department and they gave me another number. So, another 15 minutes later I spoke to someone else, who told me exactly the same & gave me yet another number!!
So on third attempt - I decided to opt for the call back option - then only to be told it was probably cheaper to go to PCWorld to get the filter as it would cost around £50 for an engineer to come out & fix it!!

Then, I decided to go out and find a push chair suitable for holiday - so a lightweight umbrella folding type one. You'd think it would be easy. But no, the one I wanted wasn't available. Which I only found out after I'd paid for it - so thereby needed a credit back to my card!

Grrrrr.

If anyone else suffers in this way I would be really pleased to hear from you! Post MT is quite scary as it seemingly comes out of nowhere!

Anyway, that's it for now folks.
Drop by again soon.

Pauline :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home