Thursday, September 16, 2004

Business start-up - seriously hard work!

Hi Folks,
Well, what a hectic week this has been! Apart from the regular things I do, Avon, mystery shopping, part time job plus housework & looking after our little'n, I've been trying to sort out a few more bits and pieces regards our new business venture. So, today, I've managed to see the bank and sort out ID bits and pieces in order to open up a business account. Managed to nab a solicitor - impromptu and have nailed him into looking at the business purchase agreement before we go on holiday on Monday! He's off on holiday too - so almost split second timing going on there.

I still have yet to pack, finish the washing, tackle the ironing and get the house back up together (read tidy!).

Thomas has been out of sorts this week, seems to be teething or just a bit off - I really hope he is sorted by the time we fly out on Monday evening.

Yesterday I saw my eldest daughter back off to Uni, though she's off to Germany next week and I won't get to see her again until just after her 21st birthday - a week before Christmas!

I haven't heard a thing from my younger daughter who's travelling round Australia since her birthday - probably having a marvellous time - but nevertheless - a courtesy call every now and then probably wouldn't hurt too much - especially as I've been the one paying for her phone top-ups!!

Well, hopefully next week I'll be able to chill and relax a bit. This week has been way too busy.

Anyway, that's it for now.

Drop by again soon!

Pauline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home