Monday, September 13, 2004

Shattered!

Hi Folks,

Well, I guess all the excitement from Friday (getting our offer for the business we are purchasing accepted) has finally caught up with me! Feeling absolutely knackered today - though I guess that probably isn't helped much by the fact that our little boy woke up at around 6am this morning and I didn't get to bed till around 1am!

I guess though, I'd better get used to it! Going to have to be working hard I think over the next few months as we takeover and get to grips with our new business.

It's another late night now it seems, but research seems to take forever. Have been looking into business bank accounts together with an excellent looking ebook viewer (FlipPublisher) - though it's rather expensive! Have been getting bored with having to scroll through PDF files - this new one makes a pleasant alternative.

Well, it's 20 to midnight, so I may just get to bed today rather than tomorrow this time, so I will bid you a fond farewell, and hope to see you again soon!

Please drop in again.

Pauline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home