Friday, September 17, 2004

An exciting week!

Hi Folks,

Well, after yet another hectic day, I am finally sitting down at my computer & writing a few words.

I finalised the opening of my business bank account today - so that's all underway. We have a draft contract supplied to us by the Solicitor - all ready to go, delivered in just over 24 hours! I am dead impressed. All looks good.

Am so looking forward to my holiday next week!

It's going to be a busy weekend - mystery shopping, delivering my Avon orders, and making sure we've got everything together to take away with us and then packing!
Then make sure house is tidy, as there's nothing worse coming back to a house that looks like there's been an explosion in it!

Well, that's it for tonight I'm afraid - not much inspiration left in me today.

Come back soon!

Pauline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home